Modular Homes Ireland
The Pod Factory are one of Ireland’s leading modular home providers.
The average house in Ireland now costs close to €300,000 with average build times of new builds taking over 6 months.
You could have a 3-bedroom home from The Pod Factory for less than half the cost of a conventional house and in a fraction of the time too!
Choosing a modular home can be difficult. The Pod Factory can help with that and make the decision easy for you!
Get in touch to speak to a member of the team and start the process of building your dream home today.
Why Choose A Modular Home?
Check out our recent article about the advantages of purchasing a modular home for more information
Modular Means Offsite Construction
- We build each module in our purpose-built factory. So, each module is built in factory-controlled conditions, with no outside influences
High Quality Modular Homes
- Our modular homes are built much quicker to a very high standard. From given the go ahead on a design, the lead time is currently around 10 weeks to delivery
- Each modular home or garden room is 100% bespoke. Our team of expert designers will work with you to design your dream home.
- With each of the builds taking place offsite, there is little to no disruption of your home or site until the day of delivery.
Quick Delivery & Installation
- Delivery of your modular home takes just a couple of hours with a small expert team, again, with little disruption to your home or neighbourhood
Modular Home Gallery
Check out a sample of some modular homes that we’ve built for customers throughout Ireland. Each modular home can be tailored to your needs so make sure to contact us for more info!